Temperature Monitoring provides cold chain managers real-time visibility of temperature sensitive shipments and gives them an end-to-end system for quality control and incident management.
Supply Chain Monitoring for Quality & Compliance
Cutting-edge remote monitoring systems are a new-age counter-punch to quality and compliance challenges in the supply chain, providing unprecedented visibility from hundreds and even thousands of data points at the product and pallet level. Once the data is collected, aggregation and predictive analytic models can produce insights to improve quality control and to maintain compliance.
Products and goods will often travel thousands of miles via land, sea, and air en route to the end destination , putting enormous pressure on trucking companies, cold storage transporters, and food distributors to log, maintain, and report temperature, humidity, and other relevant environmental conditions throughout the duration of the journey.
Temperature Monitoring System
Our temperature monitoring sensor can measure temperature upto 150°C. Their thick walled silicone rubber jacket and strain relief sleeve ensure a leak proof joint and they can be completely submerged in water.
World renowned GPS devices couple with reliable temperature sensors. Every change in temperature or 10 seconds data is recorded. Well trained engineers install the device in 10 minutes and you can monitoring instantly. Can be installed any where, either in Truck, Car or Cold storage room.
Temperature Monitoring Sensor:
- Optimized Route Allocation: Better route turns out into optimum utilisation of resources, reduced operating costs and improved customer satisfaction. Enjoy all these benefits with us.
- Distribution Points: Manger can overlook that supposedly which vehicle should cover which all distribution points
- Pickups Missed: Retailer is still awaiting the delivery of goods! Ops..driver might have missed him. Just don’t think, go and check out this report to know what happened exactly.
- Delays: Will let you know delays for all the vehicles with delay timings.
- ETA: Knowing the expected arrival time of vehicle at certain point helps you manage your customer more effectively. We help you to serve better.
Where our devices are used:
- Food Producers
- Drug Compounding
- Food Distributors
- Trucking Companies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Retail & Chain Stores