SHOW AND GO SYSTEM
SHOW/AND GO SYSTEM
The working of our Show and Go Attendance System is extremely simple and is literally a child’s play to use.
How It Works
All the student needs to do is “Show” his or her Smart Card to the RFID device installed inside the bus and school/college premises and just “Go”. There are no time-consuming log-in procedures involved. The student’s parent immediately receives an automated SMS with details of his or her location along with date and time. While the student is travelling, the parent can also track the exact real-time location of the school/college bus using a virtual map on the mobile phone.
Product Features and Specification
Easy to operate and user-friendly system
- Password protected to prevent unauthorized access and entry
- Ability to generate and safeguard multiple records in server
- Capacity to store data in memory if network is not available for up to 10 days
- Exports data accurately to the designated phone number through SMS.
- Optional mode of communication through IP / HTTP URL communication
- Works with all telecommunication networks
OS: Windows/Linux/Android compatible
- Processor: ARM Cortex M3
- Memory: 16 MB flash memory; 512 KB SRAM
- User: 3000; Records: 1,00,000 storage capability
- Display: 128*64 graphical LCD, 16 keys
- Biometric: 500 DPI finger sensor
- Ports: GPRS/Wi-Fi/TCP-IP, USB
- Optional Battery: Li-Ion (6 hours), 7.4 AV, 1500 mah
- Optional: RFID/Smart Card Reader, GPS
- Weight: 400 grams
- Dimensions: 180 x 130 x 45